|COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Classes are by reservation only
- Feel sick? Have a fever or have been exposed to someone that may have COVID-19? Please stay home!
- Please follow the ENTER ONLY and EXIT ONLY signs.
- Wear a MASK inside the building. Once your coach has taken your temperature you can take it off. Mask are not required to work out.
- Please sanitize/wash your hands as soon as you walk into the door. Take all your belongings (gym bags, shoes, etc.) to you 10x10 workout station. Cubbies/changing rooms will NOT be accessible.
- Please stay 6 feet apart and stay in your station. Switch to air hugs and fist bumps from afar. We love you, but lets keep 6 feet between us.
- Clean up after yourself. Your workout station has a WOD BUCKET. Each bucket has a spray bottle, paper towels & hand sanitizer. Please saturate your equipment and let it SOAK for 2 minutes before wiping it for maximum disinfection against COVID-19
- Water fountain can only be used to refill bottles. Please bring your own water bottle.
- We still offer some live ZOOM classes. Check our socia media and SugarWOD for updates to our class schedule.